What are cookies
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered. It is not a virus, Trojan horse, worm, spam or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained can distinguish two types: own cookies and third-party cookies. The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc..
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the customer's browser, being session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the web
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session and language cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser while you are on our website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and allow this site to function properly. The language cookie allows to remember the selected language to display the information in that language.
- Analysis cookies (_pk_id, _pk_ses and _pk_ref): information is obtained on the number of users accessing the web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration and time of use, the browser used, the operator providing the service, the language, the terminal used, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information allows us to know what people visit the most, what they like the most, etc., making possible a better and more appropriate service by this Web.
Disabling or deleting cookies
The User has the possibility of configuring his/her browser to be notified of the reception of cookies sent by the website and to prevent their installation on his/her computer. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from the Foundation or any other website, using your browser. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To help you understand the extent to which you can disable cookies, here are some examples:
- You may not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case with online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My Account, My Profile or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, you will have to make them by phone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to display sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the site.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.